Instagram

Instagram

Twitter

Thursday, November 12, 2009

I was sick - that's my excuse

So being the naughty sick person that I am - I sorta made the same lunch that I had a Peppers the other day. It was that good. I was down on Racecourse Rd, running some errands with Krumm and felt like smoked salmon and poached eggs.... well you know the rest.

Here is a picture of my yummy lunch, which I will also be repeating today. I feel quite naughty but it is a credit to Peppers for making such yummy food. I don't exactly think mine was better (my pepper wasn't as good and I had no hollondaise and my poached eggs were overcooked and cloudy) but it looks very pretty and hit the spot nicely.


Plain salad of rocket and cherry tomato dressed with a squirt of lemon. Steamed asparagus on top (microwave in a bag for 1 min 30.), a big slice of smoked salmon and some poached eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment