Instagram

Instagram

Twitter

Monday, February 15, 2010

NT eateries

View of the esplanade from our apartment balcony. Such a beautiful view that kept changing throughout the day.

Lisa at Monsoons - so strange to randomly run into one of the very dear friends from high school in country victoria!

Okay so although not all of the food I consumed whilst in the NT was as amazing and craving-worth as Hanuman but I was pleasantly (and perhaps somewhat naively) surprised at the quality of the food in Darwin and Katherine.

Here are some of the places we went to as well as a lowdown of what I ate!

Cafe Uno On Mitchell
800/69 Mitchell St, Darwin NT 0800
(08) 8942 2500
- Quick and friendly service. Yummy prawn and mango salad - was perfect and exactly what I wanted! I've read a few really bad reviews of Uno. Although when I looked around I wasn't expecting anything fancy but the food was fresh, made to order and yummy.

Wisdom Bar and Cafe
48 Mitchell St, Darwin NT 0800(08) 8941 4866
- Barramundi fillet, chips and salad - great chips and awesome fish. Nice outdoor bar, friendly atmosphere.

Monsoons
46 Mitchell Street Darwin, 8941 7171
- Okay so I didn't actually eat here, but Lisa and I caught up over a couple of drinks here.

The Katherine Club
Corner Second Street & O'Shea Terrace
Katherine
Northern Territory
Australia
0851
08 8972 1250

- I had the Barra burger with chips - omfg I fricken' love barramundi - it's awesome. Burger was awesome complete with beetroot and pineapple and the chips were delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment