Instagram

Instagram

Twitter

Monday, February 15, 2010

Mod rocking....

So another project I will soon be commencing begins with this fabric....


Which I also got from spotlight- for $2 a metre! So I got three metres and will hopefully come up with some pretty cool designs with it. Oooo I should make a throw pillow!
Okay off track, do it's lovely and simple, but could also be a pretty slutty dress... so I thought a mod dress would work well with a cute pair of flats... what do you think? Can I turn this raunchy fabric into a tasteful winter dress?

... this will hopefully turn into a cute little mod dress with 4/5 sleeves (?) and a round neck. What do you think?


Okay so not exactly the picture I was looking for - a mod dress worn by Kourtney Kardashian in KUWTK Season 1 but you get the drift.

No comments:

Post a Comment