Instagram

Instagram

Twitter

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

CRAFT ROCKS

Twin has been collecting fabric samples for me for months, I have so many beautiful fabrics - Manuel Canova... Colefax... Jane Churchill ... I have been using them, saving them, smooning over them for quilting and hoarding for future projects, they're so lovely I feel very spoilt - so a big THANKYOU to twin for all my crafting pressies!

Lucky Twin has just inherited a gorgeous vintage Janome, so I have to get a pack together from all the samples she's given me as well as a few bits and bobs I find in my stash- I might package it up really cute and send it off to her...
I mean it's only fair - must support the crafting world!

Here are a coupla other projects I've used the sample squares for...

Henry with my collecting board


Boyfriends' reading pillow

No comments:

Post a Comment