Instagram

Instagram

Twitter

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Ah Melbourne...part 1

So it's been an 'interesting' coupla weeks... lots of working :( which has left little time for me to do the things I really really really NEED to do - like cuddling Krumm, making dresses, cooking, eating and playing housewife. I keep asking boyfriend if he will allow me to be a stay at home but he thinks I'm joking - I'm not.

A few posts ago I smooned over my bargain spotlight find and found the perfect pattern at Clegs!


The pattern was really easy to understand, and although the dress is by no means perfect (one of the front darts confused the heck out of me and I overlocked a whole in the back section of the dress!), but with some calm mending I am very happy with the final result. The pattern is also very versatile and I know I will be able to adapt it to make many other dresses and tops...


I wanted to wear it out to dinner in the city on Saturday - three guesses how that turned out..

No comments:

Post a Comment