Instagram

Instagram

Twitter

Monday, June 29, 2009

food update

It has been a good 6 weeks since I have last had the time to update!

As I mentioned, I have just wrapped up a month long trip around The States testing all sorts of yummy things!

From American-style sushi in LA to Deep-dish pizza in Chicago, we've done it all! Well as much as we could manage with just three meals a day!

I would have to say that we toured the states eating pizza, mexican, sushi and sandwiches - lots of tuna sandwiches for me!

So I'll try to post some photos and a new post each day with a different cuisine - photos, addresses and the like. Oh and I'm sure I'll find the time to add some restaurant reviews and new recipes- although i haven't been particularly experimental in the cooking department aside from a waffle enriched final breakfast for Ant!

xo xo

No comments:

Post a Comment