Instagram

Instagram

Twitter

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Crafting with Jess...

So aside from cooking, gardening and working I have been crafting a fair bit since christmas. I find it really relaxing and rewarding. It's so exciting when you learn a new technique or find a bargain material. It's also great for my obsessive-compulsive side!

I thought I'd post up some of the crafty projects I've been working on lately...

Also if you're interested this DK sewing book is amazing and really helpful.



My very first quilt! Isn't it gorgeous!? It was made for my cousin in England. Shipped off with my sister and given to her just after the beautiful baby girl was born this month!

I used Curly Pop's chef's hat tutorial to make a hat (picture shown is not my own)

One of the gorgeous pillows of make for each of my cousin's babies - I think it is so super cute, I almost kept them for myself.

My patchwork apron

Gorgeous scarecrow for another avid gardener

Hmmm I've made a couple of other things and have plenty of other projects I am busting to start... so I'll post them up if and when I make them!


No comments:

Post a Comment