Instagram

Instagram

Twitter

Friday, May 8, 2009

premise


I've been pondering over whether or not to start a foodies blog. But now seems like the perfect time to start one. I seem to boast quite often about various recipes that I've tried out or have been working on but seem to lose track of many of them. So not only is this a good way of sharing recipes but its also a good way to file away all those recipes i can't be bothered putting into my scrapbook cookbook!

I've decided to start this now because I am going to the States in a few weeks (hoping to record some yummy food adventures along the way) and because food = escapism. It is my way of relaxing and enjoying myself outside work and uni.

I'm a dork I know - but this blog sorta excites me! Friends, relatives and co-workers will probably be mentioned from time to time including: Ant, Kate, Jess and Mum. So if you've been exploring the food world with me look out!

I think I'll be blogging recipes, restaurant reviews and other food-related stuffs. But don't worry I won't take credit for recipes that I haven't come up with! Well maybe not anyway.

Cheers

photo: my lindt chocolate mocha with extra chocolate shavings, sydney 2009.

1 comment:

  1. I salivate just thinking about the next tasty treat jess will potentially conjure up for me on a whim; honoured and privileged to be a guinea-pig in this blog!

    ReplyDelete